Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
At Kapten & Son, we create products for every situation in life. With our backpacks, watches, sunglasses, glasses & accessories, we encourage people to be bold, dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate and open-minded - traits that define everyone here at Kapten & Son. #BeKapten.
Our work is characterized by passion and dynamism and an ever-present desire to be better than yesterday. We are brave to change things, to venture into new territories and to take responsibility. We work together towards the goal of becoming one of the most successful lifestyle brands in Europe.
How do we achieve this? With over 140 intelligent employees, motivation right down to our core and an above-average, hands-on dedication of each and every one of them. Our products are represented worldwide, we have 6 stores and over 1 million fans on social media.
Do you want to join us and be inspired by the Kapten spirit? Then become a Senior Social Media Manager (m/w/d)!
- Your main responsibility is the further development and strategic direction of our social media channels, especially for our Instagram account with over 800k followers
- You get the best out of your 5-person social media team and are responsible for thematic and disciplinary leadership
- You are responsible for the content of all organic posts on the Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest channels, among others
- You create analyses about the performance of the postings and develop measures to increase follower growth and engagement
- In addition to strategic topics, you will also be operationally active in the compilation of creative text and image content and become a consulting partner for performance marketing and influencer marketing
In the first month you'll have:
- Operational involvement in managing at least one social media channel
- Developed an overall understanding of Kapten & Son marketing
- An overview of the current state of our channels and be happy about the first quick wins
By the third month, you'll have:
- Built a state of the art community management to create an even closer connection between us and our followers
- Demonstrated your hands-on mentality and managed all channels operationally
- Identified new "rising stars" as focus channels and tested them for Kapten suitability through initial tests
In month six, you'll have:
- Developed a strategy for our channels, including an action plan, together with our CMO
- Optimized our existing reporting structures
- Assumed overall responsibility for the team
- Do you have 3 - 5 years of professional experience in social media marketing in an e-commerce company?
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, communication sciences or a comparable course of study?
- Is Instagram your great passion, are you always up-to-date about changes on the platform and very interested in digital trends?
- Are you very analytically inclined and don't make decisions based on gut feeling, but let numbers do the talking?
- Likewise, are you also a creative mind with an above-average sense of aesthetics and master Photoshop at best?
- Do you speak fluent English?
You are screaming “Yes!" out loud? Then let us briefly tell you what awaits you:
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility from day 1, we offer, above all, an environment in which you can achieve your peak potential. We offer our employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on our products, a training budget and a discounted Urban-Sports membership. In addition, we offer a drink flatrate, fresh fruit baskets, a gin bar as well as discounted breakfast and lunch in our own restaurant in our office with a wonderful view of the Rhine.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.